[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New BrailleBlaster Release

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 00:11:08 -0500

Java lookd for liblouisutdml.dylib in the native/lib subdirectory. It
depends on liblouis.dylib and libxml2.dylib, which are also in this
subdirectory. The system messes up by looiking for these files
everywhere else first. The files in the native/lib subdirectory are the
only ones it can play tricks with.

John