[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Has anyone else had this problem?

Hello,
I know that the different line endings can be a problem. I know that some
version control systems have systems to manage this sort of thing so that when
windows users commit the line endings automatically get changed to unix line
endings in the central repository. This system also can work in reverse, so
when a windows user checks out the source code from the central repository they
get windows line endings although the central repository has unix line endings.

I remember reading something about this for mercurial, I think it might have
been an extension which can be used. I don't know whether there is such a
feature for SVN.

Michael Whapples