[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Grouping tables according to language and Braille code

  • From: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 07:16:28 +0200

Hy Jon,

Future the first column human readable table name how can possible translate with non english languages if this is need? For example the hu-hu-comp8.ctb and hu-hu-g1.ctb tables hungarian 8 dot computer and hungarian grade1 names is good with english language, but if I using Orca with hungarian language, I would like seeing in contraction table combo box with hungarian translated table name, for example Magyar (számítógépes) and Magyar (irodalmi) table name text this tables.

Attila