[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Endless loop is fixed.

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 10:46:01 +0100

Hi John

"John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The endless loop when ucs4 is enabled has been fixed. It turned out to
> be some of my own bad code. The fix is in svn. Please give it a try.

Thanks. The test for the endless loop in `make check`
(check_endless_loop.pl) now passes even when configuring with
--enable-ucs4. However there still seems to be a problem in
tables/wiskunde.ctb as it seems to hang. I'll have to look into it some
more.

Neu fuer Seh- und Lesebehinderte: Zeitschriften online hoeren
und herunterladen. http://www.sbs.ch/zeitschriftendownload