[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Display opcode versus normal character opcodes

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:47:23 -0400

John,

I am looking at the latest version of the Czech table. What is the purpose
of including the *.uti files if those characters are already defined in the
text_nabcc.dis file which is included? These included definitions will just
be superseded by the ones in the text_nabcc.dis file, right?

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx