[liblouis-liblouisxml] Definition of MAXSTRING

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 17:04:06 +0200

Hi all

The latest update in svn brought a change in the definition of
MAXSTRING. It is now defined as 512 instead of 256. I welcome this
change since it fixes the problem I had with very long table names.
However it appears that MAXSTRING is defined in louis.h and in
compileTranslationTable.c. Shouldn't there be only one definition?

Christian Egli