[liblouis-liblouisxml] Definition of MAXSTRING

Hi all

The latest update in svn brought a change in the definition of
MAXSTRING. It is now defined as 512 instead of 256. I welcome this
change since it fixes the problem I had with very long table names.
However it appears that MAXSTRING is defined in louis.h and in
compileTranslationTable.c. Shouldn't there be only one definition?

Thanks
Christian
--
Christian Egli