[liblouis-liblouisxml] Automating Table Inclusion

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:13:40 -0500

There are now about 120 liblouis tables, with more to come. I would like
to automate including all of them in releases to avoid errors with
Makefile.am . Such errors have in fact occurred already. One solution
would be to make a sub-tarball of the tables directory and have make
install expand it. I think I've seen this done in another package, but I
can't remembar where. How does one influence what make install does?

My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com/godtouches
Abilitiessoft, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Location: Madison, WI, USA