[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: A braille document

Hi, John!

You wrote:

> The table-of-contents feature in liblouisxml, which you requested, is
> working. It is documented in the Special Features chapter of the current
> documentation. It may not be perfect, but it requires actual use to get
> everything right.

First, I have one question: In the xml document, there is several
<title> tags. E.g., you have a title tag inside <articleinfo>, one
inside <sect1> an another one inside <sect2>. In the .sem file, how
can you distinguish between these title tags, so you can tell
linblouisxml to use one heading for title inside sect1 and another
heading level inside sect2?

I tried to define the title tag in the xml file as heading1. If I then
used the -Ccontents=yes, I got a segmentation fault message.

> liblouisxml has a semantic-action file for docbook, called book.sem .
> You can edit this file to produce better formatting. The third column in
> semantic-action tables might be helpful in getting a semicolon between
> columns of tables in your braille document.

Thank you, I will look at this.

I'm using liblouisxml-1.8.0, and liblouis-1.5.2.

Lars
http://www.jjb-software.com