[leveller] Re: smudge tool slowness

  • From: "Ray Gardener" <rayg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 07:37:19 -0700

Can you think of anything that changed between when it worked fast and when
it doesn't? e.g., document size, brush size, any other settings? Did you
recently install or remove anything on your computer?

Conversely, can you get it to work fast by changing document size, or having
the same configuration on a different machine?

Ray