[leveller] Re: Wacom on Vista and Leveller 4.0

  • From: David Fierstein <studio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:09:30 -0700

Ray,

Yes, the button state and the tool settings panel change to correspond to the
selected tool. This problem is only happening on my Intuos 3 tablet. I found
that the tool selection is working correctly with my Cintiq tablet/screen,
which solves the problem for me. Surprising, as the Cintiq is about 2 years
old, and based on the same Intuos 3 technology as I understand it.

Thanks,

David