[leveller] Re: 64 bit

  • From: John Gwinner <jgwinner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 16:34:24 -0500

That's great news!

Looking forward to it.
                 == John ==
From: leveller-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:leveller-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ray Gardener
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011 1:28 PM
To: leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [leveller] Re: 64 bit

I finally got over 4GB of RAM to be used by Leveller; I created a 10,000 x
10,000 document and ran gforge, which took it to 4.4 GB. It's kind of surreal,
after being below 3GB for so long.

I had to set navigation style to 4x4 auto-LOD, otherwise flying around stutters
too much.

If you can live without the installer, I should be able to put together a
manual-installable package later today or tomorrow.

Ray