[lektrik_flyers] flying Saturday

  • From: Bill Beavers <bill.beavers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 19:15:25 -0500

Today I came down with an almost fatal case of Spring Fever.  My only
option was to stay home.  I called Dr. John Cooper and he said the only
remedy he knew of was to get to a flying place as quickly as you can and
fly the wings off something.  So John, Jim Higgins and myself burned
daylight most of the day at the soccer fields.  While that did little to
diminish my "fever", it did make me feel better.  All three of us got some
good  flying in, each one of us got to wade water to retrieve a plane that
was down in the wrong place, and I got to be a monkey and both wade the
water and climb a small tree to get my glider out of it.  But boy oh boy
did we have some fun.

I got to fly the big momma Telemaster and it flew so nice.  Really easy fun
flying plane.  Can't wait to give her another ride.  Wait that didn't sound
right... ...but yeah that is kinda how it felt. ;-)  Anyway, hope to see
you tomorrow.  If I can get my can moving will try to be down there around
9am.  Charging batteries right now.

We are going to do it again tomorrow morning at Bob Courtway.  So come on
out if you can and enjoy the morning or the day.

--

Bill Beavers
Lektrik Flyers Website <https://sites.google.com/site/billbeavers/>