From: John Gray [mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 11:01 PM
To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lektrik_flyers] Time to fly.

Hi Everyone,

Weather looks good for=20
Friday.=20
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=3Dgreen=
rier%2C+AR

How about we go flying around 5:00.  Bill, Ross and I will be there.
Come=20
join us.

I have got all my planes going.  I will bring all I can fit in the=20
car.  The Micro Whizz is repaired, the Slinger is worked out (I hope),
it=20
is time for Ross to fly his Eagle.

Hope to see you all there,

John Gray
john@xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS. Ross and I flew a our glow trainer last week.  Much fun.  We both=20
agree, it is harder to fly the Slinger.