[lektrik_flyers] P-38

  • From: "John Cooper" <jcooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 12:03:52 -0500

Am really sorry I missed the Fly-in yesteday but I have some kind of a
respiratory ailment that has me coughing about every other breath.  I really
wanted to come but didn't feel like it.

I think the early P-38 had the standard configuration. Ailerons on the
wings, double rudder control and standard elevators on the horizontal stab..
That is what I would use to start with..  Am sure that modifications were
made on later versions which you can experiment with.

Sorry abt the C-130.  I have not seen it fly yet.