[lektrik_flyers] Re: NOTAM

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:05:17 -0700 (PDT)

I think I can do that John if you want to come down.  I should have some stuff
ready to go by then.  I think John C. is out of town, and Greg Clayton
indicated he can't make it, but so far it sounds like 2 to 2. ;-)  Or I guess 3
to 2 since you have Ross... or is that 2 1/2 to 2? ;-)  I don't think I can
make it to Marshall Saturday anyway, so Sunday will be my best bet if you still
want to try.

Bill Beavers
Lektrik_Flyer
http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/
Have others friends join lektrik_flyers listserv by looking it up at
//freelists.org or email me their email address and I'll add it for them.