[lektrik_flyers] Re: Getting Late

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:35:55 -0700 (PDT)

Glad to hear Jim is ok.  He is a good cheerleader.
I'll be glad when he gets back up here with us.  Hope
our RF problems don't mess with his pacemaker! <that's
a joke> :D

--- jcooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> It's getting late in the week and there are flying
> days scheduled.  Can't make
> it tonight, but any other afternoon will be good.
>
> BTW>  Jim Sutton, who is one our faithful
> observer/supporters, was admitted to
> Bay Hospital in Panama City, FL and he is now the
> owner of a new Pacemaker.
>
> I talked to him this morning and he will be out of
> the hospital at noon today
> and he says he is headed north to get out of Ivan's
> way.
>
> He is a tough guy and will be OK.
>
> John

> This message was sent using Conway Corporation
> WebMail -- www.conwaycorp.net

=====
Bill Beavers
Director of Technology and Distance Learning
Arch Ford Education Cooperative
bbeavers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://af1.afsc.k12.ar.us

http://messenger.yahoo.com