[lektrik_flyers] Fri

  • From: "David and Susan Reid" <bzpond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 05:40:29 -0500

I think the sound the Slinger made was awesme.  My Zagi whines as it goes
through the air, the brushless Sliner screams, it was awesome.  The Taco was
flying pretty good, just landed 6 inches too short.  I agree, the Wildcat is an
awesome flier, very true.  It just goes where you point it.  It was a pleasure
to fly your planes, it didn't require much trimming on either one.  Ross was on
his game also, it was fun to watch him fly.  He was having so much fun, his
smile was ear to ear.
David