[lektrik_flyers] Re: Flying ???????

I think due to the muddy conditions, I will pass today
as well.  WI is very sloppy and there is occasional
mist in the air here, so it could cause flightus
interuptus at any moment.

Hopefully we will get a more ideal day soon.  BTW, the
F-27 Stryker flies very nicely, but due to the
military color scheme, it was very difficult for me to
keep orientation.  I had  a kind of scary landing but
the plane took the hit with no appreciable damage so I
am anxious to try it when I can get the color scheme
more acceptable and the wind is not quite as gusty.

--- John Gray <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good Morning All,
>
> I slept in today because I could so am running a
> little behind schedule.
>
> Well,  is the weather good enough for flying?
> David and Bill what is it like down there?  The
> forecast says 9 mph wind.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John Gray
> john@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> --
> Date: 12/30/2004

=====
Bill Beavers
Director of Technology and Distance Learning
Arch Ford Education Cooperative
bbeavers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://af1.afsc.k12.ar.us

http://my.yahoo.com