[lektrik_flyers] Re: Flying????

  • From: "John N Wingo" <wingoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:23:16 -0500

Don't think I'll make it I tried a new wing and it flew great but I
forgot to cut out a little place for servo arm movement and I did a nose
dive from about 50 to 70 feet. After about five minutes of flight I was
wandering why it wasn't responsive as it should have been. But any way I
broke my slow stick in half but minimal damage to the new wing. Broke my
motor mount but the 400 shaft is still straight. Got my himax converted
to a 400 shaft drive and motor mount Took some doing but I got it. I'm
building a new plane not sure it will be ready.=20