[lektrik_flyers] Flying????

  • From: "John Gray" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 11:05:34 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Anyone for flying this weekend?  I was thinking Sunday afternoon if the weather
is good.

John

by a fellow member.  If you no longer wish to be a member of this listserv,
please follow the link (//www.freelists.org/list/lektrik_flyers) and
follow the onscreen prompts to be removed from this list.  Should this not work
for you send an email to bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx and supply the email address you
wish to have removed from the listserv, and this will be done at the earliest
available opportunity.  Visit our website at
http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/.  Thank you and we hope you continue to
enjoy being a member of the lektrik flyers.