[LRflex] Re: why...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:46:33 -0700

On Aug 25, 2008, at 10:32 AM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

I saw M6 - or is it a mistype? Hence scan ...
And I wanted to see more of this excellent work with back light - I had thought it was an answer to a prior "wish" about backlight.
Sorry if I mistook you.

Excellent light and framing whatsover

ohhh... thanks Philippe... I am still shooting with an M6 and I am looking at some of my earlier images as well...

they just further convince me to do more with the M6/7 and film...

thanks, Steve

Ph

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Aug 25, 2008, at 10:05 AM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

Great job with the light.
Are you scanning more of this?

Sorry, I don't follow Philippe...

what is your question?