[LRflex] Re: the beautiful faces of dementia, three more....

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 07:12:10 -0700

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2010/jack.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2010/lupe.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2010/mary2.jpg.html

Hi Steve,
Three more reasons to keep your project going!

Given faces tend to illustrate the effects of dementia, a kind of blankness
if that's the correct word? Obvously not all folks.

In this case the big smiling face of Jack is wonderful as it gives an
entirely opposite appearance of many of the other subjects. A viewer of his
photograph wouldn't consider this gentlman suffering with dementia.

It, your project, continues to grow so wonderfully that in my minds eye I
see many of them as large powerful photographs as a gallery exhibition in a
powerful positive manner. After all they are still people like the rest of
us and many actually appear as beautiful portraits with no illness.

And without question it's the quality of the photography through the eyes of
a very talented photographer's use of availabe "as you see it light!"

Carry on good Sir, carry on!

cheers,
ted