[LRflex] Re: soleil, getting ready for first grade...

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 20:26:04 -0700

Steve Barbour showed:

Subject: [LRflex] soleil, getting ready for first grade...

soleil, preparing...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/soleilmarshallceleb.jpg.ht
ml

Hi Steve,

Absolutely superb photograph of the young lady Soleil! I don't think they
come much better than this photograph and her eyes!  I mean she is
completely absorbed in whatever is going on simply because her eyes are
locked and listening to whatever is being said. I don't think anyone can
"pose" this photo with the same eye intensity we see here.

It falls into one of the lifetime family photographs. Good on you! :-)

ted