[LRflex] Re: shadow / Tatouine

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 21:06:14 +0100

Hello, Keith

Without the strange foreground figure, and the "hard to find" cat, wouldn't be this one another boring picture? ;-) Ivana is from a series I did for for some postal sized ads (for herself); it's why the framing is so close to her.
Thanks for your time, your kind comments and opinions.
Best regards,
Marc

----- Original Message ----- From: "KEITH LONGMORE" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>