[LRFlex] re-scanned Dickey Bird

  • From: Doug Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 22:47:16 -0700

As promised/threatened a few days ago I've re-scanned the photo of the
Golden-crowned Sparrow.  The previous version is at

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/gcsp00old.jpg

and the new version is at

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/gcsp00.jpg

The biggest differences between the two scans are the scanner's profile and
my use of only Curves rather than levels then curves.  The use of only
Curves gives me smoother tonal gradations while the better scanner profile
gives me colors in the scan that are much closer to the original slide (E200
in this case).

Your comments are welcome.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento