[LRflex] Re: playing with my new toy

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:52:15 +0200

Philippe,
I don't think "denouncing" is quite the right word :-)
I think praising may be more applicable - although Germany does have
quite a history of denouncing.
Talking of history -, The people at Leica don't even understand German -
or at least they always pretend not to when anyone suggests what they
should start doing right. (SLRs, TTL-metering,AF, bayonet mounts,
digital etc, etc.........)
Douglas