[LRflex] Re: on the Sacramento River this pm

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:49:00 -0400

On 10/28/2010 7:01 PM, Steve Barbour wrote:
> seen during a bike ride...
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2010/sailingship.jpg.html
>

> iphone 4
>

> thanks,
>
> Steve
Steve,
    Very nice little ship.  I don't know who she is, do you?
    I selected the large version and the image seemed a bit grainy,
then I noticed what you took it with, it's quite impressive.
    Interesting that this is the level of portability that Barnack
was after and then some, and this is better performance than
he could get with the films available for some time.

--
  Charlie Falke                                        _____      /\
  "One test result is worth                       |    |/        `o
    one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun  0  N4003M
  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein