[LRflex] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 10:28:26 +1000

 Hi David,
It's hard to stop these people, unfortunately most emails of this nature are
malicious.  Very probable you will receive no reply from the domain.

A quickie please... there's a listing on eBay for an M42 adaptor for Leica
R.  Any experience of doing this?  I don't want to risk anything on my newly
arrived R8 but have some delightful old Pentax pre-set lenses that I would
love to use again.  Your advice would be appreciated.

Recent images have been fantastic, thank you to everyone.  Visited Doug's
website and had a wonderful giggle when reading the commentary about the
"Wild Grouse".  Wasn't there a movie of that name?  No, that was was "Wild
Geese"... but sounds close!

Kindeest to all,  REG

David Young wrote: An hour or so, ago, urdds@xxxxxxxxx[1] wrote:
http://sites.google.com/site/erjgvmustv/[2]... All: I do not know what is at
the other end of this link... the message is cryptic and could well be a
sitewhich could lead to an infection of your computer. I became suspicious
because of the cryptic manner in which is was presented, and the fact that
urdds is "on Vacation". I would suggest you NOT click on it, at least not
until we have clarification. I have contacted urdds off-list for an
explanation. Best regards, David - keeper of the list. ------------- David
Young - Photographer Logan Lake, BC, Canada Wildlife &Sports:
www.furnfeather.net[3] Personal pages: www.main.furnfeather.net[4] A
//www.freelists.org/archives/leicareflex/[6]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:urdds@xxxxxxxxx