[LRflex]

  • From: "Bill Hunter" <williamphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:18:19 -0500

Greetings, All:
I have a ?mint-in-the-box? DMR, with fewer than 100 images taken, which I
intend to list on eBay, but wanted to offer it here, first. It comes with
everything, as new. If you are interested, please contact me at the e-mail
address, below.

I will also be offering a mint-in-the-box R9, and a number of mint, and
near-mint, R lenses. Please e-mail me for a list, with asking prices. The R9
and DMR are under Passport Warranty, of course.

Thanks for your interest. This is a great list, and I have learned a great
deal, and enjoyed some wonderful images, by lurking here.

Kindest regards,

Bill Hunter
Reply to:  WilliamPHunter@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:WilliamPHunter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
(Case-Insensitive)