(no subject)

Last Saturday morn, Rose and I participated in the BC-ATV  Assn.'s "Poker Run"
- held, this year, in our little town of Logan Lake!

For those who have not had the pleasure, in a "poker run", you make a 50 to
60km ride on a "Quad" (otherwise known as an ATV or All Terrain Vehicle) around
various trails & lakes, collecting cards along the way.  The best poker hand,
at the end of the day, wins a new Honda Quad!  I managed to wn a Honda Sweat
Shirt, but then, I never was much good at poker.

The weather was good, but it had rained (a violent lightning/thunder storm) the
night before, so conditions were good for novices but with enough mud and
slippery hills to keep the long time riders happy. The local club had laid out
a choice of 5 different rides, at differing skill levels and distances.   Very
nicely done.

There were some 1200 riders... that's a lot of Quad's in one place!

Some riders start young! This one is riding a blue quad.

I wouldn't want to say that things were muddy.... but I think this shot says it
all.

How was your weekend?

Take care of each other!

L&H