[LRflex]

  • From: "Dr. Puritz" <drpuritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:39:09 -0500

Hello To All:  If all goes according to plan I hope to be at the Photo-show
in Orlando on Sunday.  I understand Leica, as well as all of the major
manufacturers, will be represented there.  I would be happy, within reason,
to try to gather information from the Leica representatives ( I understand
the President will be there ).  Please let me know privately what questions
are most in need of an answer.  Of course I will try to find out about the
digital M, and most of the "obvious" things, i.e., lenses, etc.

Elliot