[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V7 #21

  • From: Herman Kempers <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 09:02:22 +0100

I'm very interested to hear about the pros and cons of a DMR from a user.
<<<
From a usability point of view, the bad stuff is that the R8 or R9 with DMR
is slow (compared with the best Nikon and Canon bodies), big and heavy.   (
.........)

Thanks, Doug, very usefull information.
How would you describe DMR image quality compared with the new high resolution
Nikon & Canon cams and their new high definition lenses??  For image quality
can be -apart from facts you can measure- also a bit subjective, I understand
that this can be a personal thing. You may -please do- keep it very personal;
why do you keep working with a DMR and not using the new generation digi cams.
Is it  image quality, or the the ' R '  feeling?
For what you're doing I can imagine that a fast reacting camera with usable
high iso can do the job more easily.
I really want to know, because I'm still wondering if a DMR  fits in the way I
work. If so, mayby I'll try to buy one.