[LRflex] Re: hummingbird, lenses etc.

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:20:32 -0700

Andy Wagner wrote:

Steve
First of all I believe you posted your method and agreements in a previous post. I for one not only enjoy looking at your masterpieces, I have to think about the story behind each and every picture. You have a gift of portraying the human side of a doctors work in an exquisite manner. Keep up the work and keep posting, mabe just mabe, someone will notice and begin to realize what really is important in the world.

Hi Steve!

I agee with Andy. Your photos are invariably well composed, delightful insights into the human condition. Not all have happy endings, I'm sure, but they are inspirational, to us all. I may not comment on every one, but I certanly enjoy every one!

I know, from your earlier posts, that you only make photos after working hours, and with the permission of the subjects.

I am unclear why such photos, in such circumstances, would be frowned upon, in the UK, except by those who seem to enjoy frowning on just about everything.

Keep up the good work! I, for one, am looking forward to the compilation of such shots, in a very worthwhile book!