[LRFlex] Re: hot shoe

  • From: "Steven Rosenthal" <Steverose108@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:31:15 -0800

Hi Bill, I agree about the original Spotmatics, also Olympus OM-1 and 2 were
like that as were the Nikomats (Nikkormats in US).... makes the camera
smaller, actually pocketable. Well, you can find a slip-in plastic bit that
covers the hot shoe and makes for a trim appearance... many Sov cameras and
some others had them,,, but this will not of course make it smaller.
Steven