[LRflex] Re: contest Rockwell

  • From: "Axel Collier" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:48:56 +0100

To be honest : maybee it was a silly idea.
Aram and Richard : thank you for looking. Good that you like the picture.
The picture is at page 113, just in case you want to take anoter look.
Ken Rockwell is a special case, no doubt about that. A provocative figure.
But he makes me think more about photography, so it is not only bad news I
guess.
greetings, Axel