[LRflex] Re: another digital option for R lenses

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 18:50:50 -0700

Thanks, Doug.  Interesting article, but far from decisive.  I don't like the
1.7 crop.  I contacted sigmacumlaude with a question about metering with R
lenses.  Specifically, does the Sigma exhibit the same over exposure trend that
the Canons do when you stop the lens down more and more.  I await their reply
and will inform the group when I do.

Aram