[LRflex] Whittlin'

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 06:36:13 -0700

Rose and I spent our Canadian-Thanksgiving holiday up in Grande
Prairie (about a 12.5 hr drive away) helping our son (and a crew of
friends) finish putting up a 30x40 foot Quonset-style steel workshop
on his recently acquired "Quarter".  (For those not used to rural
terminology... a Quarter is a quarter section, or 120 acres (~260 hectares).

Busy days, with not a lot of time for photography.

However, last Saturday I was up early, to find Ryan (11) up even
earlier,and busy carving some wood....

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Ryan.html

C&C welcomed, as always.

Cheers!