[LRflex] Whitby

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:51:41 +0100

Hi Doug
My God, Whitby's changed a bit since I was last there, about 30 years ago! I think the locals were probably more uncomfortable at being associated with Dracula than exploiting him in those days!

The lady at the chip shop - now there's a REAL Yorkshire lass!!! ;-)

I loved the dog looking up at its owner on the Goth shot. That would make a picture on its own. (with owner, of course)

Did you go to the Abbey? And to the sailors church? If not, I'll have to try to dig some old photos out...

Cheers and thanks for sharing
Keith