[LRflex] Re: Water Spots? Question

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 00:58:31 +0200

Are your lenses kept somewhere in the line of the airflow from the
kitchen to the upper floor (or colder rooms)? Or, perish the thought.
are there smokers in your households? .
Kitchen/cooking air and ciggy smoke are deadly to exposed glass, 'cos
it's cold and just about aything airborne will condense on it.
Douglas
So, eat salads and stop smoking and all will be clear.