[LRflex] Re: Water Spots?

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 18:01:00 +0200

Big problem David,
particularly with macro shots, at first I thought they were on the
sensor, but taking a shot without a lens mounted got rid of that theory.
The spots are tiny (very tiny) spots or dust particles on the front and
rear glass of the lens (so check both). I've never spent so much time
cleaning lenses since I went digital.
Take a picture of a sheet of white paper, and you'll see exactly where
they are.
cheers
Douglas