[LRflex] Re: Was OT:Ricoh GXR M Module on dpReview - now Still using film

  • From: Miha Golobic <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 17:24:47 +0200

Nice collection of cameras Douglas.
When I moved to Leica, about 3 years ago with Philippe's R3 Mot, I got rid
of all my other photo stuff, with the exception of my trusty Mamiya. I'm
left with 3 film Leicas which fulfil my photographic needs entirely.

I do, however, look at SH market from time to time but I'm staying away from
any purchases of anything but Leica.

Oh, and there is also my Panasonic G1 which is very useful for taking snaps
of my wet prints.. :)

Cheers
Miha