[LRflex] Was OT:Ricoh GXR M Module on dpReview - now Still using film

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 09:30:03 +0200

Miha,
so am I.

I picked up several "classics" for my collection
recently - some basic, like an Olympus OM-10, a Pentax
P30 and another Yashica FX-D. Then a little more
up-market, three Canon A-1s (2 of them were more or
less given away with the lenses I wanted) and a Pentax
MX. (I'm also looking for an Olympus OM4 Ti in good
condition, but that can wait)

Film cameras in excellent condition are being sold in
shops and on flea markets for a pittance here in
Germany. The only camera I splashed out a bit more on
is a Rolleiflex 3003 "Edition de Luxe" (my all-time
favourite system camera).

BTW: does anyone know the approximate cost of a CLA for
a Nikon Coolscan V scanner?

Cheers
Douglas