[LRflex] Re: WTB: Leicaflex SL

Hello Doug,

Surprising..., but no one can argue with your results! :-)

Doesn't the centre metering spot darken with f5.6 lenses?

As you know, I only dabble with macro, but it was Ernst
Haas and Jim Lager who talked me into the groundglass.
Both used the 400 and 560 extensively. I couldn't argue
with their results either. :-)

I was impressed with the clarity and focusing ease
and haven't looked back.

Best Wishes,

William