[LRflex] Re: WTB: Leicaflex SL

  • From: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 10:37:40 -0500

Hello Doug,

Surprising..., but no one can argue with your results! :-)

Doesn't the centre metering spot darken with f5.6 lenses?

As you know, I only dabble with macro, but it was Ernst
Haas and Jim Lager who talked me into the groundglass.
Both used the 400 and 560 extensively. I couldn't argue
with their results either. :-)

I was impressed with the clarity and focusing ease
and haven't looked back.

Best Wishes,