[LRflex] Re: Using the M6 AS A WEAPON!! :-)

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 17:54:01 -0800

Sorry David it doesn't work that way! Besides in all my years of using M
cameras there hasn't ever been a time where I required or even thought of a
waist level finder.

yep on the R camera an occasions or two, but the necessity was never large
enough to require buying one.

Besides the M if swung properly flat base plate to the opponents skull
leaves them with a very fine idea of.... "Don't mess with Leica M camera
photographers!" :-) Man it has got to hurt real bad when you give them a
real good whack! :-)
cheers,
ted