[LRflex] Re: Trying to recreate B&W grainy film

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 15:34:07 +0200

Hello Xavier,
try photo-plugins BW converter - it's a free download - they give you a whole palette of BW film profiles, and you can adjust the grain and toning to suit your tastes - works as a plug-in in photoshop or whatever else you use. Don't know whether it's built to run on a Pomme, but it works perfectly on Gatesware.
Douglas

Guilherme Malheiro wrote:

Hi Xavier

Try dxo to see the results.