[LRflex] Re: Troy Freund: DMR/Macro stuff

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 19:35:47 +0200

Don't anyone get the idea of holding your breath in anticipation ;-)
Leica are doing "ever-so-well thank you" with the M9 and S2.

The local rag here in Hannover published an article about Leica making
3.2 million euros clear profit for the fiscal year 2009. Their shares
are also hovering around the 11 euro mark , so they seem to have made
quite a recovery.

Not quite enough to invest in an "adequate solution" - but I suppose it
could turn up from one of Leica's partners - that would be the cheapest
and easiest way.

How about a Leica-R mount/sensor module for that new modular beast from
Ricoh?

Douglas