[LRflex] Re: Timbits...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 19:06:23 -0700

Philippe wrote:

So cute an impediment!

Thanks.  I'm sure Timbits appreciates the compliment!

Enjoy yourself at the LHSA.

Thanks, I will!  Many old friends to meet, once again.

However, I must cut my time, there, short and return home next Friday (the convention runs until Sunday), for Darwin Wiggett (http://www.darwinwiggett.com/), a well-known Canadian travel & landscape photographer is coming for dinner, that evening. He is an old friend of Rose's, hailing back to her outfitting days, when they took photographers into the Willmore Wilderness (in the Rocky mountains), on horseback, for a week at a time. She worked the horses, whilst he taught the photogs. I've heard much about the man, but never had the pleasure of meeting him ... so I'm looking forward to it!

Hi to Rose too

Consider it done. :-)

David Young
Logan Lake, Canada.