[LRflex] Re: The Ex-pat... a Hommage to

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:29:30 -0700

Philippe offered a Hommage to:

whomsoever cleans the windows, eh, eh!

Good Mornin' Philippe!

As I mentioned in my reply to Ted, the window was anything but clean!

Of course the only thing which prevents this from being a "wildlife" shot, it the garden hose, which you can see in the background!

Speaking of which, I'd better empty it out and put it away for the winter. We had a light dusting of snow, overnight. Our first of the season and mostly gone by 8:30 in the morning. But, a sign of things to come!

Although I don't find this second shot as pleasing, you can see that the Robins' foray for worms was quite successful...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Robin2.html

Thanks for looking. :-)