[LRflex] Terrible Trip(I need your help)....Thomas Schofield

  • From: Thomas Schofield <tdschofield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 05:53:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

   I am in a hurry writing this message to you,I'm in Madrid, Spain right now.
everything was going fine but not until 6:15 am this morning, i was on walkway
waiting to board a cab to the Hotel where i lodged when i got mugged by some
gun men. they made away with all my money, valuables and everything I've got
including my flight ticket. I'm seriously stranded right now and i need your
help please! I don't know what to do or where to go and my flight leaves soon.
Please! I am wondering if you can help me with a couple of $$? when i return i
will pay you back..please! let me know when you get this, so that i can advice
you on how to get the funds to me...

i will be waiting for your response as soon as possible.

Thomas