[LRflex] Re: Ted Grant (photo by BD Colen)

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:47:03 +0200

Maybe Ted will set up some online workshop for deprived European listers
I'd be delighted to enlist at once.

Best from Metz
Phx

linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear Ted,
A portrait with you, skillful hands and eye , nicely photographed. But man, tree, horizon all are a little bit falling to one side... Would be very interesting to me to follow this workshop as well. Yours sincerely Linda